714 W. Hokah St * Minong Wi*
“The Jack Link’s Aquatic & Activity Center is a 501(c)3 community center that enhances community life in Minong and the surrounding area by providing positive and impactful social, physical, and recreational opportunities for individuals, families, and the community at large in Minong and the surrounding area.”
We will accomplish our mission by:
1,900 square-foot Fitness Center features:
• “State-of-the-art” cardio and strength equipment.
• Multiple weight machines and free-weights. 35 machines in total!
• A dedicated 700 square-foot Group Fitness Studio for classes and individual workouts.
8,000 square-foot Aquatic Center features:
• Three 25-yard lap swim lanes and dedicated lap swim times to fit your busy schedule.
• Interactive aquatic play structure designed for toddlers through pre-teens including zero depth access to the pool.
• Soothing and spacious dry sauna.
Other great features include:
• Gymnasium with open hours for activities such as basketball, volleyball, pickleball.
• Suspended and brightly lit walking track with great views of the northwoods for enjoyment all year.
• Selected group fitness and water exercise classes led by certified and experienced instructors.
• Men’s, Women’s, and Family locker rooms with changing and shower facilities.
• Free high-speed Wi-Fi available throughout the building.
• Lounge area to relax, watch TV, surf the Internet or view the aquatic center during swim lessons and open swim periods.
• 2,000 square-foot banquet space available for rent that is dividable into two rooms with a prep kitchen to support.
Additional Membership Perks:
• Discounts on classes, programs and facility rentals.
• Members-only events scheduled throughout the year.