Please call if interested. We provided Lifeguard training for those who are interested in Joining our team as a lifeguard!
Call the Welcome Desk (715) 972-8320
Email info@JLAAC.org to be put on our contact list.
This course trains and certifies successful participants to be JLAAC Swim Lesson Instructors. The purpose of this course is to train instructor candidates to teach courses and instruct Swim lessons classes. If you are interested in becoming an instructor for JLAAC please let us know at 715-972-8320
To become certified as a Swim Lesson Instructor, instructor candidates must:
1) Attend and actively participate in all course sessions
2) Successfully complete class activities, including the required practice teaching assignments
All Participants must pass the following Prerequisites during the Pre-Course session on the first day.
Prerequisites for this course are:
* Be at least 16 years old on or before the last day of the Instructor Course
* Demonstrate the ability to perform the following swimming skills:
1. Swim the following strokes consistent with the Stroke Performance Charts, Level 4:
– 25 yards: Front Crawl, Back Crawl, Breaststroke, Elementary Backstroke, sidestroke
– 15 yards: Butterfly
2. Maintain position on back for 1 minute in deep water (floating or sculling)
3. Tread water for 1 minute
Upon successful completion of the course, participants will receive a JLAAC certificate that indicates completion of the Swim Lesson Instructor class and is valid for 1 years.
Class time may vary due to number of participants and participant progress.
Please, see the Terms of Participation Waiver for withdrawal and refund policies.
Check Back for Upcoming Classes!
Jack Link's Aquatic & Activity Center
714 W Hokah St, Minong, Wisconsin 54859, United States
Copyright © 2018 Jack Link's Aquatic & Activity Center - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by GoDaddy Website Builder