I (we) agree to the following:
(1) Participant(s) and any guests in his/her party will abide by the terms of this agreement at all times during the period of participation and will comply with all rules and regulations posted or otherwise communicated to the participants.
(2) In case of illness or injury, the Jack Link’s Aquatic & Activity Center is authorized to secure emergency medical treatment at the participant’s expense.
(3) The Jack Link’s Aquatic & Activity Center reserves the right to remove from the facility or terminate the participation of any patron who fails to comply with any posted rules and regulations or otherwise breaches the terms of this agreement, in which case the patron will not be entitled to a refund of dues.
(4) Refunds: Some programs have a different time frame for when refunds can be administered if the participant(s) withdraws from the program. Unless otherwise stated, only a partial (50%) refund will be administered if the participant withdraws after the program registration deadline. Refunds will not be administered if the participant withdraws from the program on or after the program start date.
(5) If a program/league is cancelled by the JLAAC for unexpected circumstances, a refund may be made on a case-by-case basis. Refunds can be made by check, sent within 10 business days, credit card or as an account credit to be used later. We will reschedule any cancelled programs/league days but may not be during the originally scheduled days/times.
(6) I (we) grant permission for the Jack Link’s Aquatic & Activity Center to make visual recordings of all individuals listed on this form for its reasonable use.
Photo Release: I hereby give permission for me or any participants listed to be photographed/videotaped with the possibility of being used in Jack Link’s Aquatic & Activity Center publicity and I give exclusive rights to these photographs/videos to the Jack Link’s Aquatic & Activity Center and waive all claims of compensation for usage.
Solicitation: As a participant, I understand that I am prohibited from distributing advertising materials, handbills, printed or written literature of any kind on the Jack Link’s Aquatic & Activity Center premises unless during a designated activity held for such a purpose at the JLAAC.
Liability Release: I understand that the use of the facilities and equipment at the Jack Link’s Aquatic & Activity Center may involve risk of bodily injury or property damage and I agree to assume such risks. I understand that it is up to me to consult physicians and other professionals to make sure that I can safely participate in activities and events at the Jack Link’s Aquatic & Activity Center. I also understand that I am giving up my (or the minor for whom I sign) right to give make any claim against the Jack Link’s Aquatic & Activity Center, its agents, employees and volunteers, including the right to sue them for bodily injury of property damage or any other loss that I may suffer while using the Jack Link’s Aquatic & Activity Center facilities and services, except as limited by law.
Notice: To promote a safe and secure environment, the Jack Link’s Aquatic & Activity Center has placed video cameras in various locations, and a photo of each person entering the Jack Link’s Aquatic & Activity Center is required. As part of our commitment to the safety of children and vulnerable persons, any Jack Link’s Aquatic & Activity Center member, guest of any member or participant who poses an unreasonable risk of harm to its patrons, staff, or visitors will be denied access and membership to the facility. If the Jack Link’s Aquatic & Activity Center has actual knowledge that an individual is a registered sex offender, such individual will be denied access to the Jack Link’s Aquatic & Activity Center. By signing this document, I represent to the Jack Link’s Aquatic & Activity Center, that neither I, nor any of my guests, are to my knowledge registered sex offenders in any legal jurisdiction and that furthermore, I have an affirmative duty to the Jack Link’s Aquatic & Activity Center to immediately disclose any change in my knowledge of the registered sex offender status for myself and any of my guests who may seek admittance to the Jack Link’s Aquatic & Activity Center pursuant of this agreement.
* I understand program fees must be paid in full prior to participation.
* I understand that unless it is otherwise stated, for most programs, a partial refund will be administered if the participant withdraws within 2 business days of the program start date. Refunds will not be administered if the participant withdraws from the program within 1 business day of the program start date.
* I understand if I pay a member rate, the membership must be maintained throughout the entire program session or pay the difference between the member and non-member rate.
* It is my responsibility to notify the Jack Link’s Aquatic & Activity Center of any changes to account information or payment information (including credit card expiration date.)